[WSBAPT] Idaho Estate Planning/Probate Attorney

Cody Moore cmoore at lewiston.com
Mon Aug 7 12:21:52 PDT 2017

Where in North Idaho?

If Coeur d'Alene/near Spokane, then I'd say Kimmer Callahan.

If down near Moscow or Lewiston, I'd have different reccomendations.

Cody R. Moore

JONES, BROWER & CALLERY, P.L.L.C.

Lewiston:  <tel:%28208%29%20743-3591> 208-743-3591

Moscow: 208-874-5542

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This email transmission (and/or the
documents/attachments accompanying  it) may contain confidential information
which is protected by the attorney-client privilege.  The information is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this transmission in error, please contact us immediately, destroy any
copies, and delete it from your computer system.  Thank you.