[WSBAPT] Discovering a Trust

Jayne Gilbert jgilbertatty at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 18:55:33 PDT 2017

Sara:

The problem is that the Successor Trustee has not employed the attorney.
The attorney says it would be unethical to provide the Trust to my client
because he's technically the attorney for the Trust and could be the
attorney for the Trustee, if asked. The Trustee's whereabouts is unknown to
both of us.