[WSBAPT] Recorder's office issue

John McCrady j.mccrady at pstitle.com
Tue Apr 18 18:30:04 PDT 2017

It is not that a title company wouldn’t record the deed, the issue I see is whether the title company can be convinced that the deed was delivered before death.  If the title company cannot be convinced that the deed was delivered before death, then the title company would not be willing to insure the title.

John McCrady
Counsel
Puget Sound Title Company
5350 Orchard Street West