[WSBAPT] Receipt and Waiver form - Trust Beneficiary

Bryce Dille BryceD at cdb-law.com
Tue Apr 11 15:20:04 PDT 2017

I send the check with the accounting with instructions that negotiating the check is acceptance of accounting and distribution and also ask to sign a receipt of heir or beneficiary as the case may be. I've never had a case where they signed the check and then complained later on about the accounting or any other issue with the administration of trust or probate. The only time I wouldn't do this is if there has been friction among the heirs and the PR or trustee up to that point.