[WSBAPT] Thoughts on clio for an estate planning/probate attorney

Teunis J. Wyers teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Fri Apr 7 09:47:25 PDT 2017

I am almost exclusively an estate planning and probate attorney. I have
been using Clio for about 6 years. I can't think of any major complaints.
Customer support is good, which was NOT the case with Amicus. One attorney
and three staff members.

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 9:08 AM, Sarah Jael Dion <sarah at dionlaw.com> wrote:

> Hi all-
>
> I’m in my third year of a solo practice, and find myself spending more
> time than I should be on administrative tasks. Are there any estate
> planning/probate attorneys here who use clio to manage their practice?
>
> Are people happy with it? Are there hidden costs? What’s the downside?
>
> I would be very grateful for thoughts, positive or negative.
>
> I am quite sure this has been discussed previously, but my searches of the
> archives didn’t pull anything up!
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Sarah Jael Dion
>
> Dion Law PLLC
> 206-550-4005
> sarah at dionlaw.com
> dionlaw.com
>
> This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom
> this message is intended, please notify me immediately and delete the
> message. Please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.

Teunis J. Wyers @ Wyers|Wyers, Attorneys
Oregon Office:
     216 Columbia St. - P.O. Box 917
     Hood River, OR 97031
     (541)386-2210/610-1520 (fax)
Washington Office:
     218 E. Steuben St. - P. O. Box 421
     Bingen, WA  98605
     (509) 493-2772/493-2406 (fax)
Email:  teunisj at wyerslawpc.com
Web:  www.wyerslawpc.com

NOTICE:  This email (including any attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (EPCA), 18 U.S.C., Sec. 2510 - 2522,
is confidential and privileged.  This email is solely for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  Receipt by anyone other
than the individual recipient(s) is NOT a waiver of attorney-client
privilege.  Any violation of the ECPA is subject to the penalties stated
therein. If you have received this message in error, please notify me
immediately by reply e-mail and immediately delete the original message.