[WSBAPT] Whatcom county probate counsel

Akane Suzuki asuzuki at gsblaw.com
Tue Apr 4 12:34:08 PDT 2017

I am in need of a referral to a Whatcom county attorney who is willing to handle a very small probate.  My understanding is that it’s not insolvent, but there isn’t much for the family.  Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Akane

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It contains information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
AKANE R. SUZUKI
Owner  |  206.464.3939 x 1473 Tel  |  206.816.1473 Direct Dial  |  206.464.0125 Fax  |  asuzuki at gsblaw.com
GARVEY SCHUBERT BARER  | 18th Floor  |  1191 Second Avenue  |  Seattle, WA 98101  |  ► GSBLaw.com<http://www.gsblaw.com/>