[WSBAPT] Self-Directed IRA

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Thu Sep 29 14:01:30 PDT 2016

Typically the types of transactions that involve the IRA holder loaning money to themselves or a related entity are taboo, being classified as a Party In Interest Transaction.
There are businesses out there on the Interweb that will tell people they do these transactions, but the pension managers and clients with whom I deal regarding loans by Self-Directed IRAS warn against Party in Interest Transactions.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.