[WSBAPT] accountant in Thurston County

Tom J. Westbrook tjw at w3net.net
Wed Sep 28 17:04:59 PDT 2016

I would also highly recommend Sam Armour. He's helping me with a complex
estate right now. He can also value any business interests.

Sam Armour, CPA, CVA, CEPA

Armour Vickerman PLLC

6945 Littlerock Rd SW

Tumwater, WA  98512

p: 360-570-9933

f: 360-570-9937

sam at avcpas.com

Sincerely,

Tom

Thomas J. Westbrook

Attorney at Law

Rodgers, Kee & Card, P.S.

324 West Bay Drive NW, Suite 201

Olympia, Washington  98502

Phone: 360-352-8311

Facsimile: 360-352-8501

Email: tjw at buddbaylaw.com

Skype: thomas.westbrook

www.buddbaylaw.com

The information contained in this email and attachment(s) are for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain private, privileged
and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, you are
strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying, distributing or
otherwise using this email or its contents in any way. If you have
telephone at 360-352-8311 or by e-mail to reception at buddbaylaw.com, and
destroy the original message from your electronic files.