[WSBAPT] Self-Directed IRA

Sara D. Longley sara at longley-law.pro
Wed Sep 28 16:28:53 PDT 2016

Frank Selden does a lot of work with self-directed IRAs.  frank at frankseldenlaw.com <mailto:frank at frankseldenlaw.com> , (425)  990-1021.

Best,

Sara

Sara D. Longley, J.D., LL.M.

Attorney at Law

1734 NW Market Street

Seattle, WA 98107

 <tel:%28206%29%20434-5644> (206) 434-5644

Sara at longley-law.pro <mailto:Sara at longley-law.pro>

www.longley-law.pro <http://www.longley-law.pro/>

This email is intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure.  If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender by telephone or reply email and delete this message and all attachments.  Thank you.