[WSBAPT] accountant in Thurston County

M. John Way mjway at bgwp.net
Wed Sep 28 16:07:50 PDT 2016

Sam Armour of Armour/Vickerman in Tumwater - I have worked with him many times and he is very good.

M. John Way
Attorney at Law
LL.M. in Taxation

BEAN, GENTRY, WHEELER & PETERNELL, PLLC
2211 Elliott Avenue, Suite 200
Seattle, Washington 98121
Phone: (206) 455-2889

910 Lakeridge Way SW
Olympia, Washington  98502

Phone:  (360) 357-2852
Fax:  (360) 786-6943
mjway at bgwp.net<mailto:mjway at bgwp.net> www.bgwp.net<http://www.bgwp.net/>

If this message contains advice relating to Federal taxes, it is not intended or written to be used, and, it cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under Federal tax law. We understand that a taxpayer may rely on professional advice to avoid Federal tax penalties only if that advice is reflected in a comprehensive tax opinion that conforms to the requirements under Federal law. If you have any questions, please call us if you would like to discuss our preparation of an opinion that is consistent with these rules. More information concerning this statement can be found at the Internal Revenue Service Website www.irs.gov<http://www.irs.gov/>. Please look for "Circular 230".

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  This message may be an attorney-client communication and as such is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, this serves as notice to you that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please delete the original message and any attachments, as well as all copies thereof, and notify us.