[WSBAPT] Building Contract

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Wed Sep 28 12:50:25 PDT 2016

Sorry. Not in my form files (which are pretty extensive; about 1000 forms).

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.