[WSBAPT] Compelling Sister to give copy of Will?

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Tue Sep 27 11:47:50 PDT 2016

I often find a letter from an attorney to Personal Representative citing the statute requiring the Will be filed and asking for a copy can do the trick.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
de Vrieze | Carney PLLC
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
www.westseattlelaw.com

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.