[WSBAPT] Need estate planner in mid-coast Maine

Laird, Katherine KatherineLaird at CenturyPacificLP.com
Mon Sep 26 17:02:21 PDT 2016

Megan Hodgkins at the Hodgkins Law Firm. She is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.  Megan also has a strong background in taxation as she formerly worked with one of the big accounting firms in their tax department.  www.hodgkins.law<http://www.hodgkins.law>
Good luck, katherine

Katherine Kramer Laird
CenturyPacific, LP
Suite 1680
1201 Third Avenue
Seattle, WA  98101
Ph. 206-757-8892/Mobile. 206-915-0109
Fax 206-757-7890
katherinelaird at centurypacificlp.com<mailto:katherinelaird at centurypacificlp.com>

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Amal Joury
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 4:54 PM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Need estate planner in mid-coast Maine

Hi
Jessica Maher at Moncure and Barnicle is in Topsham and Bernstein Shur is a great firm in portland.

Amal N. Joury, JD
[Logo Color 2011 update 2]
1800 Cooper Point Rd. SW No. 8 * Olympia, WA 98502 *
Telephone * 360.352.1970 * Fax 360.357.0844 * www.jaglaw.net<http://www.jaglaw.net/>
amal at jaglaw.net<mailto:amal at jaglaw.net>

Nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice.
The purpose of this email is to transmit a message or document.
Should you not be the intended recipient of this email message,
please reply advising of the mistake and then delete this message
from your computer. Should you have any questions,
please call the Sender at 360-352-1970.