[WSBAPT] Referral for Professional Will for Psychotherapist

Lisa Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Wed Sep 7 15:41:01 PDT 2016

I don't have a referral but I have the attached information.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-960-4212
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew. -Marshall McLuhan

NOTE: Effective September 12, 2016, my office will be located at 1126 - 34th Ave., #208, Seattle, WA  98122.  My phone number will be 206-960-4212.

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document