[WSBAPT] Clark County Real Estate Appraiser

Douglas Bratt djbratt at mbavancouverlaw.com
Wed Sep 7 13:34:52 PDT 2016

I have used Dick Riley, of Riley & Marks, Inc., for many years.

3608 SE 177th Ave.
Vancouver, WA 98683

360-694-1340

rileymarks01 at gmail.com<mailto:rileymarks01 at gmail.com>

Good luck.

Regards,

Doug Bratt

Douglas J. Bratt
Lawyer

[Envelope scaled Terry]

Office: (360) 213-2040
 Fax: (360) 213-2030

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you have received this message by mistake, please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the email. Instead, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning us.  Thank you.