[WSBAPT] Different scenarios for POA

Setareh Mahmoodi mahmoodi.setareh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 17:12:12 PDT 2016

Lisa,

Good suggestion, but they don't want co-AIFs, because "it would complicate
things" (yes, go ahead and laugh, it's ok)....

Thank you!

Setareh

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Lisa Schuchman <lisa at lisaschuchman.com>
wrote:

> What about making the two relatives co-AIFs?
>

> Lisa E. Schuchman
> 206-960-4212
> www.lisaschuchman.com
>
> There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew. - Marshall
> McLuhan
>

> I’VE MOVED! My office is located in the Madrona Refuge Building, 1126 –
> 34th Ave., #208, Seattle, WA  98122.  The street door looks like it’s
> locked, but it’s open during listed business hours.
>

> NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office
> via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client
> privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your
> matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.
>

> Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not
> intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of
> avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
>
> P  *Please consider the trees before printing this document*

*Cell: 206-683-1006*

*Fax: 425-489-4142 (Please email documents if at all possible) *

*Website: **http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/ <http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/>*