[WSBAPT] Fax Lines?

Kristin Reeder kristin at klrlaw.net
Thu Oct 27 11:54:11 PDT 2016

In my experience medical offices still want things faxed back and forth for
security/privacy, so if you're doing any guardianship work good to still
have a fax.  Financial planners/banks also want a fax or encrypted email.

Law Office of Kristin Lillquist Reeder, PLLC

PARKWOOD OFFICE CENTER

2370 130TH Ave. NE #103

Bellevue, WA 98005

(425) 861-1109 ph.

(425) 882-0313 fax

 <http://www.KLRlaw.net> www.KLRlaw.net

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive this message, you are
hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute this
message or any information contained therein.  If you have received this
message in error please immediately advise the sender by reply email and
delete the message.