[WSBAPT] HeirSearch.com or other companies

Krista MacLaren kjm.inc at mac.com
Tue Oct 25 13:00:14 PDT 2016

Hi Folks,

I’m wondering if anyone has used HeirSearch.com to try to locate heirs and what your experience was.  I will need to arrange for a search for a party who needs notice of a probate.  In our case, we kind of hope he cannot be found, but we certainly want to do a reasonable and professional job looking for him.  I have only used a cheap online search tool in the past, but I don’t think that will work in this case.  The estate is insolvent at this time, so cost is a factor, but conducting a reasonable search is a priority in the probate.  Any suggestions you may have are welcomed.

Thank you,

Krista J. MacLaren
Attorney at Law
Northgate Executive Center II