[WSBAPT] Portland referral for small estate

Jon Fritzler fritzlerlaw at outlook.com
Tue Oct 25 12:40:47 PDT 2016

I'm a solo practitioner located in Vancouver, WA who handles probate in both WA and OR. My rates are very reasonable.

Sincerely,
Jon M. Fritzler
Attorney at Law
PO Box 61451
Vancouver, WA 98666
Tel. 360.818.4431
Eml fritzlerlaw at outlook.com<mailto:fritzlerlaw at outlook.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY
The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the person or entity to whom it is addressed. This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the person whose name appears above, or the person responsible for delivering the email to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying, distributing or disseminating this communication is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please email the sender at fritzlerlaw at outlook.com<mailto:fritzlerlaw at outlook.com>. Thank you.