[WSBAPT] Farewell

Kate Szurek kate at skagitlaw.com
Thu Oct 20 11:00:47 PDT 2016

A lot of us recognize your name, Sam (even if we are in denial about the "old codger" part).  You have lent valuable insight to this listserv.  We have already noticed your absence and have missed your always well-reasoned and supported responses.

Good to know you are allowing yourself to fully retire.

Best of wishes,

Kate

[SkagitLaw_Signature (2)]
Kate Szurek, J.D., LL.M.
kate at skagitlaw.com<mailto:kate at skagitlaw.com>

Skagit Law Group, PLLC
P.O. Box 336 / 227 Freeway Drive, Suite B
Mount Vernon, WA  98273
360.336.1000
360.336.6690 (fax)
http://www.skagitlaw.com<http://www.skagitlaw.com/>