[WSBAPT] cred claim after probate closed

Melinda mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 14:04:17 PDT 2016

Thanks Randy - that is the concern. Everything was done correctly (publishing, review, declaration, etc, then "too late" letter to creditor. If PR has to spend money fighting this t wont be cheap.

Misspelled from my iPhone

Melinda

Law Office of Melinda K Grout
PO Box 1360
Monroe, WA 98272
(360) 794-4322. Tel
(425) 744-6745. Fax

Notice:  This message is intended only for the addressee, and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, it is too late to stop reading, but please do not use it for any improper purpose.