[WSBAPT] Referral for real estate attorney Maricopa County, AZ

Justin Morgan justin at tuohyminor.com
Thu Oct 6 16:58:00 PDT 2016

I worked with a great attorney in Arizona:

C. Richard Potts
Law Offices of C. Richard Potts, P.C.
531 E. Thomas Road Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Phone (602) 266-3385
Fax (602) 266-0306
e-mail: pottsatty at aol.com<mailto:pottsatty at aol.com>

Highly recommend.

Justin Morgan
Attorney At Law

Tuohy Minor Kruse PLLC
2821 Wetmore Avenue
Everett, Washington 98201
Phone: (425) 259-9194
Fax: (425) 259-6240
Website: www.tuohyminorkruse.com<http://www.tuohyminorkruse.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
This message may contain information that is protected by the attorney-client privilege and/or work product privilege. If this message was sent to you in error, any use, disclosure or distribution of its contents is prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please contact me at the telephone number or e-mail address listed above and delete this message without printing, copying, or forwarding it. Thank you, Tuohy Minor Kruse PLLC