[WSBAPT] Gotta make a deal with L&I

Theresa Nguyen theresa at tnguyenlaw.com
Wed Oct 5 10:25:54 PDT 2016

Hi Dave,

Look to RCW 51.16.155, the standard on good equity and conscience.

Usually I do everything and make every offer in writing and provide L&I with a financial statement of the taxpayers (if it is favorable and if they do not have $).

My last client had a debt that was at $46,000 and some change and some creative drafting and thought took it down to $3,075.

It is a very broad standard, but I am sure you can come up with some good facts in your client’s favor.

--
Kindest Regards,

Theresa Nguyen, J.D., LL.M.
Law Office of Theresa Nguyen, PLLC
707 S Grady Way, Suite 600 | Renton, WA 98057
Ph. 425.998.7295 |  <>Fax 425.420.2695 <>
www.tnguyenlaw.com <http://www.tnguyenlaw.com/> | <> theresa at tnguyenlaw.com <mailto:theresa at tnguyenlaw.com>

This e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. secs. 2510-2521, and is legally privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, the reader is hereby notified that any unauthorized review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail or call the sender at 425.998.7295 <> and destroy all copies of the original message.