[WSBAPT] Stanford U estate planning referral

Christopher T. L. Brown chris at browntaxplanning.com
Wed Nov 30 14:51:32 PST 2016

Thanks Bob.  I forwarded the information to my friend.  I hope they make the
connection.

Christopher T. L. Brown, Attorney at Law, LL.M

Law Office of Christopher T. L. Brown

2018 Caton Way SW, Suite 101

Olympia, WA 98502

Phone: (360) 292-4556

 <mailto:chris at browntaxplanning.com> chris at browntaxplanning.com

The contents of this message are intended solely for the persons to whom

this message is addressed and may be protected from disclosure or

dissemination by the attorney-client privilege or other guarantee of

confidentiality.  If you believe you have received this message in

error, please notify the sender at  <mailto:chris at browntaxplanning.com>
chris at browntaxplanning.com and

destroy all copies.