[WSBAPT] GAL for minors in a probate - will with trust

Brandyn Miller brandyndmiller at comcast.net
Mon Nov 21 17:31:17 PST 2016

Thank you so much, Heather!   This is very helpful.

Warm regards,

Brandyn

Brandyn D. Miller

Counselor at Law

206-633-4114

 <mailto:brandyndmiller at comcast.net> brandyndmiller at comcast.net

221 NW 48th St.

Seattle, WA 98107

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may have received this communication n error, please relpy to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received.  In addition, you should not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained herein.