[WSBAPT] EP Referral

John J. Sullivan sullaw at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 09:46:06 PST 2016

Gregory:

I am in downtown Bellevue and would be glad to help

Best regards,
John J. Sullivan,
Attorney

Lyons |Sullivan
10655 NE 4th Street, Suite 704
Bellevue, WA  98004
425·451·2400 tel 425-451-7385 fax
www.dljslaw.com

Confidentiality Notice
This email transmission is intended only for the addressee named above.  It contains information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from use and disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, or dissemination of this transmission or the taking of any action in reliance on its contents or other use is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy the original and notify us by telephone immediately.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Sent from my iPhone