[WSBAPT] Sibling buy out

Lisa Schuchman lisa at lisaschuchman.com
Wed Nov 16 16:53:30 PST 2016

I have used a Note with annual gifting by the payees in a similar situation.  It was a family and the family members trusted each other, which would make a difference.  This eliminated the tax issues.

Lisa E. Schuchman
206-960-4212
www.lisaschuchman.com<http://www.lisaschuchman.com/>

There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew. - Marshall McLuhan

NOTE: I do not use encrypted email.  Messages sent to or from my office via email are not secure and may not be protected by attorney-client privilege. This email address is not monitored at all times.  If your matter is urgent, please phone my office during regular business hours.

Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.
P  Please consider the trees before printing this document