[WSBAPT] Getting Paid for Probate Work

Christopher Small chris at cmslawfirm.com
Wed Nov 16 11:01:49 PST 2016

Silly question here, but I'm not afraid to ask.

I've got some probate cases going on (yes I said yes and figured I would
figure out how to get paid later) and I'm wondering what the normal course
of business is for getting paid on these.

I've read the statute and understand the court has to approve. Is there a
motion to be filed while the probate is ongoing (assume straightforward
case with relatively low fee)? Is the normal course to wait until the end
to get paid?

Any helpful advice, anecdotal or otherwise, and a form or two if required,
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Christopher Small
CMS Law Firm LLC <http://cmslawfirm.com>