[WSBAPT] Illinois RE or Estate planning atty

Linda Holder Law lholder at holderlawoffice.com
Tue Nov 15 19:24:47 PST 2016

I’m licensed in Illinois and would be happy to talk to your client.  Granite City is near St. Louis, Missouri.  If your client is further north or south, I could make recommendations in those areas as well if they would prefer an in-person meeting.  My main practice area is real estate and I own a title company in Illinois.

Linda Holder
Attorney at Law
3703 Nameoki Road
Granite City, IL 62040