[WSBAPT] Experience w/ ancillary probate in Oregon?

Tim Knowling tim at knowlinglaw.com
Mon Nov 14 19:51:01 PST 2016

You should advise them on a RlLT. Avoids 2 probates

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 14, 2016, at 4:14 PM, Adrienne Keith Wills <ak at keithlawandmediation.com<mailto:ak at keithlawandmediation.com>> wrote:

Listmates,

I'm hoping someone will have time in the next few days to chat about ancillary probate in Oregon.  I have an estate planning client who is a Washington resident and who owns three pieces of real property in Oregon (one of which is mortgaged).  I'd like to be able to give this client some sense of what an ancillary probate would look like in Oregon, as least based on current law, etc.

Thanks in advance, Adrienne

--
Adrienne Keith Wills * Attorney/Mediator
Helping clients with collaborative divorce, marital property agreements, & estate plans