[WSBAPT] Experience w/ ancillary probate in Oregon?

Adrienne Keith Wills ak at keithlawandmediation.com
Mon Nov 14 16:06:57 PST 2016

Listmates,

I'm hoping someone will have time in the next few days to chat about
ancillary probate in Oregon.  I have an estate planning client who is a
Washington resident and who owns three pieces of real property in Oregon
(one of which is mortgaged).  I'd like to be able to give this client some
sense of what an ancillary probate would look like in Oregon, as least based
on current law, etc.

Thanks in advance, Adrienne

--

Adrienne Keith Wills . Attorney/Mediator

Helping clients with collaborative divorce, marital property agreements, &
estate plans

1421 - 34th Ave, Suite 207 | Seattle, WA  98122

Web:   <http://www.adriennekeith.com/> www.AdrienneKeith.com | Tel.
<tel:%28206%29%20523-3047> (206) 523-3047 | Fax (206) 219-6714