[WSBAPT] For the Listserve

Katharine Bauer KPB at lifetime.legal
Mon Nov 7 09:32:54 PST 2016

One of my partners asked me to post this:

I have a client who is having some difficulty with a Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) program in Yakima County.  This is a program under the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), and is administered by the USDA Farm Service Agency (FSA).  Has anyone worked with an attorney in Yakima County with knowledge of the CRP program requirements?

Amberlyn Riecken Cowles
Paralegal

BAUER PITMAN SNYDER HUFF
LIFETIME LEGAL, PLLC
1235 Fourth Avenue East
Suite 200
Olympia, WA 98506
360-754-1976
a<mailto:amberriecken at bjorgenbauer.com>mberlync at lifetime.legal<mailto:mberlync at lifetime.legal>

This message is confidential and may be protected by the attorney-client privilege; it is intended solely for the use of the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby advised that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or e-mail,  delete this message from your files, and return any printed copies to the sender by U.S. mail.