[WSBAPT] PC who needs a professional PR

Sara D. Longley sara at longley-law.pro
Fri Nov 4 13:51:20 PDT 2016

Hi Rachel,

Unless she has some reason to have an attorney act as PR, I would strongly recommend she interview a few of the professionals available who can do the job just as well.  Start with Ohana Financial Services.  They have an attorney, Mark Vohr, as a principal, but they do not charge attorney rates for PR services.

Best,

Sara

Sara D. Longley, J.D., LL.M.

Attorney at Law

1734 NW Market Street

Seattle, WA 98107

 <tel:%28206%29%20434-5644> (206) 434-5644

 <mailto:Sara at longley-law.pro> Sara at longley-law.pro

 <http://www.longley-law.pro/> www.longley-law.pro

This email is intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure.  If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender by telephone or reply email and delete this message and all attachments.  Thank you.