[WSBAPT] Referral Everett Area

Setareh Mahmoodi mahmoodi.setareh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 14:33:34 PDT 2016

HI Felicia,

I am in Bothell and would be happy to assist. Contact info below.

Thanks,

Setareh

*Setareh Mahmoodi *

*Attorney at Law *

*18222 104th Ave NE, Suite 103*

*Bothell, WA 98011*

*Phone: 425-806-1500*

*Fax: 425-489-4142 (Please email documents if at all possible) *

*Website: **http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/ <http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/>*

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 2:25 PM, Felicia Value, Attorney at Law <
felicia at skagitprobate.com> wrote:

> Colleagues,
>
> I’m looking for a referral to an Everett-area attorney who can help a
> client with a simple change to her Will.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Felicia Value
> Attorney at Law
> PO Box 578/116 North Third Street
> La Conner, WA 98257
> (360) 466-2088
> www.skagitprobate.com
>
> NOTE: I do not use encrypted email. Messages sent to or
> from my office via email are not secure and may not be
> protected by attorney client privilege. This email address
> is not monitored at all times. If your matter is urgent,
> please phone my office during regular business hours.
>
> This email may contain confidential material protected by
> attorney/client privilege, and is intended for use solely by the above
> referenced recipient. Any review, copying, printing, disclosure,
> distribution, or other use by any person or entity is strictly
> prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the named recipient, or
> believe you have received this email in error, please reply to the
> sender and delete the copy you received. Thank you.

Please always call 206-683-1006 or email before dropping by the office as I
could be in court or meetings. Thanks!

*Best regards, *

*Setareh Mahmoodi *

*Attorney at Law *

*18222 104th Ave NE, Suite 103*

*Bothell, WA 98011*

*Phone: 425-806-1500*

*Cell: 206-683-1006*

*Fax: 425-489-4142 (Please email documents if at all possible) *

*Website: **http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/ <http://www.lawofficesofsm.com/>*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* This email message and any attachments is a
transmission from the law firm and is intended for the recipient only.  It
may contain information that is confidential and legally protected by the
attorney-client, work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the
designated or intended recipient, please destroy the message without
disclosing any of its contents and notify us immediately by reply email or
by calling (425) 806-1500.

Pursuant to U.S. Treasury Department Regulations, we are now required to
advise you that, unless otherwise expressly indicated, any federal tax
advice contained in this communication, including attachments and
enclosures, is not intended or written to be used, and may not be used, for
the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party
any tax-related matters addressed herein.