[WSBAPT] objective is to avoid a probate

Megan S. Farr MSF at farrlawgroup.com
Tue May 31 10:32:30 PDT 2016

Agree 100%.

Megan S. Farr
Attorney | Farr Law Group, PLLC
1110 Stevenson Avenue, Suite 100 | P.O. Box 890 | Enumclaw, WA 98022-0890
360.825.6581 (o) | 360.284.2354 (d) | 360.825.0780 (f) | MSF at FarrLawGroup.com<mailto:MSF at FarrLawGroup.com> | www.FarrLawGroup.com<http://www.farrlawgroup.com/>

Our office has moved, and is now located at 1110 Stevenson Avenue, Suite 100, Enumclaw.  Our telephone number and P.O. Box remain the same.

This communication is intended only for the above-named recipient.  It might contain information that is subject to the attorney-client privilege and/or is otherwise confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the above-named sender.