[WSBAPT] Closing of home & leasehold

Jennifer Sohn jennifer at sohn-law.com
Fri May 27 17:02:03 PDT 2016

Thanks for all the helpful advice. The buyer's lease also will end closing
to the closing date, and the buyer has a family of 5. The storage, having
to move twice, finding temporary housing for 5, etc will cost some money
and also is a lot of headache.

All your advice was really helpful. Thanks!

Jennifer