[WSBAPT] Supplemental Statement pursuant to WAC 459-61A-201 (REET)

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Tue May 17 11:38:53 PDT 2016

WAC 458-61A-201 allows for a Gift of real property as exempt from excise
tax if the REET Affidavit has a "supplemental statement approved by the
Department completed and attached to the affidavit".  The contents we can
handle but I do not know of this "supplemental statement" format or what it
means to have the Department approve of it.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me and maybe an example of the
"approved format".

Thank you.

James R. Doran
Attorney at Law