[WSBAPT] Moscow Idao Real Estate Attorney Referral

Stacey Romberg stacey at staceyromberg.com
Mon May 9 16:10:39 PDT 2016

I'd recommend one of my law school classmates. Richard Kuck. 208-677-3600. He's in Coeur d'Alene.

Stacey L. RombergAttorney at Law 206-784-5305www.staceyromberg.com
-------- Original message --------From: Amal Joury <Amal at jaglaw.net> Date: 5/9/16  3:08 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com> Subject: [WSBAPT] Moscow Idao Real Estate Attorney Referral

Hello – does anyone have a referral for an attorney who might be willing to review a purchase and sale agreement (for sale by owner scenario).

Thank you,

Amal N. Joury, JD

1800 Cooper Point Rd. SW No. 8
Olympia, WA 98502 •
Telephone • 360.352.1970 • Fax 360.357.0844 •
www.jaglaw.net
amal at jaglaw.net

Nothing contained herein should be construed as legal advice.
The purpose of this email is to transmit a message or document.
Should you not be the intended recipient of this email message,
please reply advising of the mistake and then delete this message

from your computer. Should you have any questions,

please call the Sender at 360-352-1970.