[WSBAPT] Referral - Hawaii probate

Thomas M. Culbertson tculbertson at lukins.com
Mon May 9 08:26:31 PDT 2016

Unlike other states, real property recordation in Hawaii is done on a statewide basis in Honolulu, so the location of the ancillary probate is really not material.

THOMAS M. CULBERTSON  I  Lukins & Annis, PS
717 W. Sprague Ave, Suite 1600, Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 455-9555  I  fax (509) 363-2500  I  tculbertson at lukins.com<mailto:tculbertson at lukins.com>