[WSBAPT] REETA question

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Tue May 3 13:37:29 PDT 2016

She is in possession already, so it appears she would accept the gift. If
there is some concern she would complain about the transfer, then I would
first send a letter that says the deed and REETA need to be processed to
complete the Gift. Send her the REETA with an SASE for return (before the PR
signs). Tell her that if you don't receive the document back and do not
receive any objection, then you will presume permission to complete the
transfer and sign on her behalf. If no answer, then I would sign as
attorney. If she objects I would petition the court for instructions and ask
for permission to sign the REETA on her behalf. I think the probate court
has that authority.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.