[WSBAPT] Nevada Probate

Megan S. Farr MSF at farrlawgroup.com
Tue Mar 29 14:18:38 PDT 2016

If you have any knowledge about Nevada probate procedures, costs, etc., please send me an email (off the list serve).

We have a client with real estate in Nevada and need to determine whether or not the client should use a revocable living trust for Nevada property.  A quick perusal of the Nevada probate statutes and their Bar Association's website tells me the administration of a revocable living trust would be preferable to  probate (looks similar to California).  However, I would like to confirm this with someone "in the know."

Megan S. Farr
Attorney | Farr Law Group, PLLC
1110 Stevenson Avenue, Suite 100 | P.O. Box 890 | Enumclaw, WA 98022-0890
360.825.6581 (o) | 360.284.2354 (d) | 360.825.0780 (f) | MSF at FarrLawGroup.com<mailto:MSF at FarrLawGroup.com> | www.FarrLawGroup.com<http://www.farrlawgroup.com/>

Our office has moved, and is now located at 1110 Stevenson Avenue, Suite 100, Enumclaw.  Our telephone number and P.O. Box remain the same.

This communication is intended only for the above-named recipient.  It might contain information that is subject to the attorney-client privilege and/or is otherwise confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the above-named sender.