[WSBAPT] Bonner's Ferry

Thomas M. Culbertson tculbertson at lukins.com
Mon Mar 28 10:40:53 PDT 2016

We do Idaho probates (ancillary and otherwise) all the time, by mail.

If you anticipate difficulties and want someone with boots on the ground, I recommend:

Brent C. Featherston
Featherston Law Firm
113 South Second Ave.
Sandpoint, ID 83864
Tel: 208-263-6866
Fax: 208-263-0400
E-mail: brent at featherstonlaw.com

Tom
THOMAS M. CULBERTSON  I  Lukins & Annis, PS
717 W. Sprague Ave, Suite 1600, Spokane, WA 99201
(509) 455-9555  I  fax (509) 363-2500  I  tculbertson at lukins.com<mailto:tculbertson at lukins.com>