[WSBAPT] probating estates of married persons

Tom Stuen tomstuen at comcast.net
Wed Mar 23 12:49:33 PDT 2016

Dewey:  I just filed one with mirror images.  If the wills differ, it would not matter if the will of the first to die leaves everything to the survivor.  Or if they both name the same PR, then joint would work.   If different PR’s but those named in one all decline in favor of the Pr named in the other will, maybe a  joint probate still works.

                Tom