[WSBAPT] trust deed

Robert Hardy auddyman at comcast.net
Wed Mar 23 09:59:26 PDT 2016

GG creates will n 1998. GG creates trust in 2003, (document copy or original
lost) funds Revocable grantor trust with quitclaim deed of her personal
residence. No evidence of revoking will. GG dies in 2004. Daughter SR
probates 1998 will transfer via quitclaim deed residence to her and husband
DR in 2005. Probate still open other assets found still in GG's name. SR
dies in 2016. DFR will be appointed as Personal Rep of both estates. How do
I transfer house if I know title is still in trust with no trust document?
How do I get that house out of trust and back into GG's name. Action for
quit title?

RH