[WSBAPT] Trustee Liability for Mold Issues

Heather deVrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Thu Mar 10 15:50:37 PST 2016

I don't do mold litigation, but have always advised trustee and Personal Representative clients that they should disclose known defects.

Sell the property as is with a bargain and sale deed and the Trustee should be able to avoid liability.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>

Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.