[WSBAPT] Art Appraiser

Felicia Value, Attorney at Law felicia at skagitprobate.com
Wed Mar 9 14:56:00 PST 2016

You might try Chelsea Dacres-Andrews of Signature Appraisal Services:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/signatureappraisalservices

From: Megan S. Farr
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 2:07 PM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv
Subject: [WSBAPT] Art Appraiser

We have a client who needs an appraiser for Native Alaskan art (carved ivory, etc.), Iditarod memorabilia, and bronzes from Montana.  Any suggestions/referrals?

Megan S. Farr

Attorney | Farr Law Group, PLLC

1110 Stevenson Avenue, Suite 100 | P.O. Box 890 | Enumclaw, WA 98022-0890

360.825.6581 (o) | 360.284.2354 (d) | 360.825.0780 (f) | MSF at FarrLawGroup.com | www.FarrLawGroup.com

Our office has moved, and is now located at 1110 Stevenson Avenue, Suite 100, Enumclaw.  Our telephone number and P.O. Box remain the same.

This communication is intended only for the above-named recipient.  It might contain information that is subject to the attorney-client privilege and/or is otherwise confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the above-named sender.