[WSBAPT] referrals for Seattle real estate attorney?

Pearce Law PLLC heather at pearcelawservices.com
Mon Mar 7 16:28:51 PST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I am at capacity at the moment and so although I would love to take on this
new client, a referral from a colleague, I can't at this time. Please let
me know if you are interested and do this work:

Client is on Social Security and has approximately 2 years before a Chapter
11 Bankruptcy is discharged. Therefore, client is unable to obtain a
mortgage at this time. Client will have approximately $200,000 cash after
the sale of their home in Florida. Another family member wishes to invest
in the purchase of a new home in Seattle. She has offered to take out a
$100,000 mortgage to help Client with the purchase. Client wants to know
what his alternatives in this scenario would be.

If you have experience in this area and are interested or have a referral
to send my way, I would be happy to pass any names along to the potential
client.

Many thanks,

Heather

--
*Heather Pearce Campbell*
*Pearce Law, PLLC *| c: 206.799.2539

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message and
may be subject to legal privilege. Access to this e-mail by anyone other
than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you
may not use, copy, distribute or deliver to anyone this message (or any
part of its contents ) or take any action in reliance on it. In such case,
you should destroy this message, and notify us immediately. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail or
telephone and delete the e-mail from any computer.