[WSBAPT] Original Wills

Sarah Jael Dion sarah at dionlaw.com
Fri Mar 4 18:56:41 PST 2016

I advise my clients as Kokie does, to put the original will in a fireproof box if possible. If that isn't possible, I suggest that they keep it somewhere safe that is not a safe deposit box. I've heard of some people putting original wills in large ziplocks in the freezer, which is, incidentally, a very cold fireproof box. (If you advise a client to do this, also advise them to tell a few key people where it may be found.)

Sarah Dion
Dion Law PLLC