[WSBAPT] Payment to trustee

pugetsoundlaw at gmail.com pugetsoundlaw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:21:14 PST 2016

RCW 11.98.070(26)

A trustee, or the trustees jointly, of a trust, in addition to the authority
otherwise given by law, have discretionary power to acquire, invest,
reinvest, exchange, sell, convey, control, divide, partition, and manage the
trust property in accordance with the standards provided by law, and in so
doing may:

.

(26) Pay reasonable compensation to the trustee or co-trustees considering
all circumstances including the time, effort, skill, and responsibility
involved in the performance of services by the trustee and reimburse the
trustee, with interest as appropriate, for expenses that were properly
incurred in the administration of the trust;

Tara M. Roberts

Puget Sound Law pllc

roberts at pugetsoundlaw.com <mailto:roberts at pugetsoundlaw.com>

The information contained in this email is intended as a collegial exchange
of ideas, may be incorrect, and is made without warranty of accuracy of any
kind.  The ideas and opinions expressed in this message are offered as
unresearched thoughts, may be retracted or changed without notice, and do
not create any attorney-client relationship.  They should not be relied upon
as applicable to any particular fact situation. Thank you.