[WSBAPT] Probate or no probate

Jennifer Sohn jennifer at sohn-law.com
Tue Jun 28 13:28:14 PDT 2016

Great, thank you. Then, I am assuming I don't need a separate deed to transfer the decedent's 50% interest to the surviving spouse and that I can get a statutory warranty deed with surviving spouse as grantor and his trust and the grantee. Is that correct?

I will of course get the lack of probate with REETA filed as well.

Thanks,

Jennifer